Purpose of the game
War Of Weapons is a role-play mode. The aim of the game is to get as many points as possible. The player with the highest score wins.
How to play
- Only registered players with membership card (RFID card members) can play this mode.
- All players start the game as a human. The game server randomly pick a player and transform it to a Zombie.
- Humans have BLASTER and Zombies have the SHOTGUN and both have only 1 life.
- A human who is hit by a zombie is transformed into a zombie and a zombie that is hit by the human must return to regenerating points in one of the 4 corners of the arena (reload station). If a human enters to one of the zombie’s regenerating points will become a zombie.
- Humans get points by hitting zombies and zombies score points for hitting humans. Humans lose points if hit by allies.
- When all humans have been infected, the initial situation is restored: all players are converted into humans, except one, who will restart as a zombie.
- Rocket Turrets (if present in the game) will hit opponent players. To disable the turret, hit it repeatedly for 5 seconds. The turret reactivates after 30 seconds.
- The game ends when the time runs out.
Ammunition and Lives
- Blaster: 10 shots x 4 reloads
- Lives: 1
- Shotgun: 5 shots x Unlimited reloads
- Lives: 1
- +100pt. Human hits zombies
- +10pt. Zombie hits human
- +1000pt. Zombie infects human
- +1000pt. Last human in the match
- -10pt. Human hit by an ally
- +50pt. Turret knocked down
- +100pt. Shot an opponent