Purpose of the game
The aim of the game is to conquer the opposing base as many times as possible. The team with the highest score wins.
How to Play
- Only registered players with membership card (RFID card members) can play this mode.
- The players are divided into two different colored teams. The two teams confront with the aim of conquering the opponent’s base and dominate it.
- To dominate the base, it is necessary to activate it with one shot and detonate it with a subsequent shot 5 seconds after activation. The base reactivates 30 seconds after it was hit. The exploded base shoots anyone in its range until it becomes active again.
- Ammunitions and lives are limited, players who run out of ammo or lives can return to their loading base to continue the game.
- Rocket Turrets (if present in the game) will hit the opposing team’s players. To disable the turret, hit it repeatedly for 5 seconds. The turret reactivates after 30 seconds.
- If all members of a team have conquered at least one base, the game ends and the team scores a high amount of points. Otherwise, the game ends when the time runs out.
Ammunition and lives
- Blaster: 120 shots
- Lives: 6
- +20pt. Shot an opponent
- -10pt. Get shot by an opponent
- -10pt. Shot a team partner
- +1000pt. Base conquered
- -100pt. Get shot by any blown base
- +100pt. Turret knocked down
- -10pt. Get shot by turret
- 100pt. Shot an opponent
- -50pt. Get shot by an opponent
- -50pt. Shot a team partner
The score of the teams is equal to one tenth of the sum of the scores of the players.